These days, most of the e-commerce businesses are making use of third-party software applications on their websites to make it more engaging. As per the business requirements, extra functionaries can be interfaced in their websites for an increased productivity. An Application Programming Interface (API) is a specification used as an interface for software components to communicate with each other. The berlin ONLINEagentur has hands-on experience in designing and implementing multiple APIs for various platforms. Our professional team has immense expertise in integrating the API, for both existing and upcoming websites. We deliver outstanding API development services services including interface design, API integration services and integration of the desired API to the worldwide clients from diverse industries
API development services
Our expertise team has delivered outstanding API development services few are listed below.
- Payment Gateways: PayPal API, Google Checkout API, Moneymakers API, 2Checkout API.
- Geolocation Services: Google Maps API, Google Earth API, AOL MapQuest API, Bing Maps API.
- Social Networking Communities: Facebook API, Twitter API, Google+ API, Flickr API, Foursquare API, LinkedIn API, Tumblr API
- Advertisement Platforms: Google Ad Words API, Google Ad Sense API
- Online Shopping: eBay API, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo Shopping API
- Video Services: YouTube API, Vimeo API
What an API can do for your business
Future ready & technology neutral
Promotes unrestricted growth
Builds stronger brand status
Builds stronger customer relations
Allows integration with other businesses
Enhances stronger IT architecture
Get Your RESTful API
RESTful API is often used in mobile applications, social networking websites, mashup tools, and automated business processes. Advantages of RESTful API development are listed below-RESTful applications are easy to leverage by most tools, including those that are inexpensive and free.It is a better choice for Web-scale applications, and certainly for cloud-based platforms. REST is often chosen as the architecture for services that are exposed via the Internet (like Facebook, Twitter and most public cloud providers).